Thursday, September 06, 2012

The Gifting Book Tour Day Eight: the artistry of canes

Day Eight of the book tour for The Gifting and you can find me at Long and Short Reviews talking about the quirkiness and art of canes. It may well be just me, but I think walking canes are fascinating and I'm always interested by the type people choose. It definitely says a lot about them - and is no doubt a large part of the reason why I chose a magical cane to be a key aspect of The Gathandrian Trilogy.

There's a walking cane for everyone! So click onto the post and let me know which you'd choose ... And don't forget any comments throughout the whole of the tour means you're automatically entered into the three ebooks giveaway competition - and there's a competition to win a Kindle too.

Happy reading!

Anne Brooke
The Gathandrian Trilogy

No comments: