Saturday, September 01, 2012

The Gifting Book Tour Day Five: the joys of Thomas Covenant

The latest stop on my book tour for The Gifting find me reliving happy memories of reading Stephen Donaldson's marvellous Earth Wars series, starring the wonderful leper and embittered writer Thomas Covenant. These books utterly gripped me through my teenage years, and were a very strong influence in my creation of murderous scribe Simon Hartstongue in the Gathandrian Trilogy.

So come along and pay a visit to the Fantasy Friday blog (albeit a little late) and see if you agree with me! Don't forget to leave a comment to enter the giveaway and to try your luck in the free Kindle competition.

Have a great and bookish weekend and the book tour recommences on Monday!

Anne Brooke
The Gathandrian Trilogy

No comments: